Author Topic: Llanfawr and Gwyddelwern  (Read 28069 times)

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Llanfawr and Gwyddelwern
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday 04 August 09 20:45 BST (UK) »
Hi Christine

I'm still hoping that my 3 xgreat grandfather, John Robert(s)  b.c. 1800,  is there somewhere. I have all the parish records but I've not found anything conclusive yet  :-\

He had a son, Robert b.c. 1822,  and probably a daughter, Jane.

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline mrallen

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Sunday 28 March 10 20:48 BST (UK) »
A video I took of St Beuno in Gwyddelwern.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84M98YeyQxI
Christery, Christory

Offline john ashley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Saturday 29 September 12 11:58 BST (UK) »
Hello Lloyd and others who have contributed to these old posts and which are of much interest to me.
I have a problem with my tree as I have failed to sort out my Jones family who have connections to Llaethrwyd - particularly the Jones who lived at Groen and Groudd - there may be several families who are related. Ellis John and Hugh are of particular interest. Can we share our knowledge please. John Ashley in Caerphilly
Census Information is Crown Copyright,from Nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline LisaG

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday 06 January 21 00:38 GMT (UK) »
It's been over ten years since most of these messages were posted, but I'm hoping someone might still be on this board who is connected to the Jones family from Pentre Cwm, most of whom emigrated to the United States in 1851. Lloyd, are you out there? I am a descendant of John Jones's daughter Margaret, who married Hugh Hughes and, after spending five years in Collinsville, NY, settled in Cambria, WI, USA. (Margaret and Hugh's daughter Ellin was my great-great-grandmother.)

If anyone is still following this board, kindly please let me know. I have US family information I'd be glad to share.