Author Topic: Ripon Parish Registers - EDSON  (Read 665 times)

Offline Jenie_Oakley75

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census Information is Crown Copyright
    • View Profile
Ripon Parish Registers - EDSON
« on: Sunday 20 July 08 18:41 BST (UK) »
I would like to request a look-up in the Ripon Parish Registers for the marriage of my ancestors Robert Edson and Ada (maiden name unknown), working backwards from 1822, also for their baptisms around 1792-1800 and those of any siblings as well as any children before 1823 (they were in York by that time), and marriages and baptisms etc of their parents if applicable and if time permits. I am also interested in finding a link between Robert Edson and two other Edsons listed on the 1851 census as born in Ripon who shared his occupation (Saddle Tree Maker), James Edson born c. 1802 (possibly a brother or cousin?) and Samuel Edson born c. 1775 (married to Judy, possibly parents of either Robert or James or both). Thank you very much in advance to anyone who is able to help with this.  :)

Jenie
Oakley, Goring, Briars, Webster, Parker, Ellis, Mardlin, Dodds, Maddams, Payton, Bygrave, Birkinshaw, Smith, Barker, Chalkley, Waudby, Denton, Kilby, Marlow, Childs, Coleman, Gray, Bickerton, Colley, Hirst, Jackson, Atkin, Edson, Gale, Linsley, Brazier, Dicks, Harris, Clapham, Summerly, Usher, Spicer, Bunnage, Walker, Benson, Shaw, Hartley, Vasey, Creasaw, Mawe, Palfrey, Marshall, Clement, Nicholson, Kirton, Wright, Appleton, Humble, Stamper, Thorpe, Sharp, Wikinson, Raper, Owen, Hanscom, Hill.