Author Topic: WASHBROOK Album has gone missing  (Read 3615 times)

Offline foxjohnstone

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
WASHBROOK Album has gone missing
« on: Tuesday 22 July 08 23:55 BST (UK) »
Hi

I have posted a message on "Lost and Found" regarding various items which , I can only presume, have been stolen from a lady before or just after her recent death. The lady in Question was my father-In-Laws step-mother. This lady lived in the house owned by my father -in -laws father, as requested in his will. The contents eg family heirlooms,jewelry belonging to my F-I-L's mother and grandmother, albums ect were in the house.
My father in law has just accessed the house ( the lady died a short time ago) and absolutely none of the items can be found (not even the old morris minor car !).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep a look out for any WASHBROOK/MATTHEWS family albums, Last seen in Old Marston, Oxford).
Researching the family of Matthew fox JOHNSTONE born Ireland 1832 , Served  in India from 1855 with the Royal Artillery.
 Matthew's 8 children and their families married into the following families in India;- ( Of Irish blood= Wheeler, Kenyon, Baker, Raynor, Fitzgerald-Uniacke, Fox), of Scotch blood = Gilmour, Balfour, Taylor, . Of un-known/British blood;- Rose, Matthews, Rae, Hicks-Beach, Jones,Swetenham, D'Aguilar, Boutflower, Gwyther.