Author Topic: Mattingley Henley-on-thames look up  (Read 3860 times)

Offline lynmac

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mattingley Henley-on-thames look up
« Reply #18 on: Monday 25 January 10 07:30 GMT (UK) »
Hi Suzanne, I also live in Melbourne and have much info on the Mattingley family and all the branches from the early arrivals in Melb.  Also as you can see from past post I have the Oxfordshire link and like yourself further back to 1693. Did you also know there's a Mattingley Lane in North Melb? At the east end of Errol Street there's a Jewelry Shop which is where the very first school was before the big more important State school where the Mattingley's were either teachers or the head master. I have most of the education records too. Please email if you need any detail on your line or wish to share. The Mattingley family I have followed is the Thomas James Gairns Mattingley (he went to Qld) Are you from the Wandin, Victoria branch? Hope to hear from you soon. Nigel
Hello Nigel I am from the branch that lived in silvan..my grandfather was Alfred Joseph my mother was Bessie Mattingley..I am looking for the parents of John Thomas born 1809..

Offline A.MATTINGLEY

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 27 July 22 13:55 BST (UK) »
Hi Suzanne, I also live in Melbourne and have much info on the Mattingley family and all the branches from the early arrivals in Melb.  Also as you can see from past post I have the Oxfordshire link and like yourself further back to 1693. Did you also know there's a Mattingley Lane in North Melb? At the east end of Errol Street there's a Jewelry Shop which is where the very first school was before the big more important State school where the Mattingley's were either teachers or the head master. I have most of the education records too. Please email if you need any detail on your line or wish to share. The Mattingley family I have followed is the Thomas James Gairns Mattingley (he went to Qld) Are you from the Wandin, Victoria branch? Hope to hear from you soon. Nigel
Hello Nigel I am from the branch that lived in silvan..my grandfather was Alfred Joseph my mother was Bessie Mattingley..I am looking for the parents of John Thomas born 1809..

Offline A.MATTINGLEY

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 27 July 22 14:03 BST (UK) »
Hello,

I'm a decendent of Albert Mattingley and looking for parents of John Mattingley, father of John Thomas Mattingley 18/10/1809.
John Mattingley was married to Elizabeth Page 21/09/1791 but I have'nt been able to trace past here. My only leads are a possible parents of John Mattingley (James Mattingley 1759 and a Sarah Pope 1762) of Berkshire England.
Any leads or information would be appreciated.
John Mattingley is my 4 times Great Grandfather