Author Topic: McClintock  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Christopher

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • 1939 - 2009
    • View Profile
McClintock
« on: Saturday 26 July 08 02:54 BST (UK) »
Jack McClinic is the author of a 700 plus page compulation:
"American McClintock, McClinic and McClinton Families, 1718-1880" http://genforum.genealogy.com/mcclintock/messages/1227.html

The book covers: 51 American McClintock lines, one Irish McClintock line, a chapter on Scottish and Irish McClintock data, 3 McClintock population dot maps 1750-1850, and several pictures.

Since Jack published his McClintock family history book in the  spring of 2003, he has been able to accumulate some more Irish data. He wanted those who have purchased the book to have it so that they could update the first chapter. He hoped to go to the LDS library in November to find more data. http://genforum.genealogy.com/mcclintock/messages/1067.html

Offline kiantra

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: McClintock
« Reply #1 on: Monday 18 August 08 18:27 BST (UK) »
I would love to purchase a copy of this book.  Do you happen to know where or how?  Many thanks in advance, Kim
Glasgow, Sutherland, Ireland

McClintock, Scanlan, Ross, Campbell, Armstrong, Collins

Offline Christopher

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • 1939 - 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 19 August 08 00:04 BST (UK) »
Hello Kim,

Jack has two messages posted on the first link in my message, Click on one of them ... go to his name at the top left hand side of his message ... click on that and you should see his e-mail address. If that doesn't work let me know.

Christopher

Offline kiantra

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 19 August 08 00:35 BST (UK) »
That was the first thing I did but the email address did not show up.  So if you have another way of connecting with this fellow that would be great!  Thanks again,  ;D
Glasgow, Sutherland, Ireland

McClintock, Scanlan, Ross, Campbell, Armstrong, Collins