Author Topic: maxwell  (Read 10203 times)

Online Forfarian

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • http://www.rootschat.com/links/01ruz/
    • View Profile
Re: maxwell
« Reply #45 on: Thursday 13 June 19 17:45 BST (UK) »
Have you got her marriage certificate then? If not, go to Scotland's People and get it. It will tell you the name of Annie Borland Maxwell's mother.
Never trust anything you find online (especially submitted trees and transcriptions on Ancestry, MyHeritage, FindMyPast and other commercial web sites) unless it's an image of an original document - and even then be wary because errors can and do occur.

Offline Mvann

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Thursday 13 June 19 19:28 BST (UK) »
Hi
I don't know cause of death for james. I haven't really done much on him as he isn't a direct line to me. Ellen was my great grandma and my grandad was her son from her 3rd marriage

Jon

Online Forfarian

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • http://www.rootschat.com/links/01ruz/
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Thursday 13 June 19 19:45 BST (UK) »
I don't think it is the james connected to that family, but would like to know for certain.

I don't know cause of death for james. I haven't really done much on him as he isn't a direct line to me. Ellen was my great grandma and my grandad was her son from her 3rd marriage
Well, if you want to know for certain, finding his father's name is your next step. It is entirely up to you how keen you are to know!
Never trust anything you find online (especially submitted trees and transcriptions on Ancestry, MyHeritage, FindMyPast and other commercial web sites) unless it's an image of an original document - and even then be wary because errors can and do occur.

Offline Jeanettepauline

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Thursday 13 June 19 23:03 BST (UK) »
I will try that thankyou for all your help.

Offline Jeanettepauline

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday 07 August 19 12:15 BST (UK) »
I am still trying to work all this message out so just found this. Thanks so much for helping me out yeah that's the right Maxwell and mccoll. I have since found out a bit more about them