Author Topic: BRULEY/TEBBUTT  (Read 12022 times)

Offline 4mywife

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re:BRULEY/TEBBUTT
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 22 May 04 23:46 BST (UK) »
 ;D i dont  no? do i have an uncle kenneth. its late now ive had a few & g/ts   :-[.sorry but ive  got so many bits of paper/print outs etc. i do know david arther,s father was jessie lewis ,also my dad has memorys of a farm?i dont know.i do hope we have the right tree,if it merges with my mothers it could backas i thick pre revolutinn
im looking at bruley,[found] tebbutt, northamton,lewis  from saltry and now now down south ,barton, points ,fell and bayliss from clerkenwell, pearce from london,price,poole, yapp,  ebbw vale

Offline pinkcarnation

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 22 May 04 23:53 BST (UK) »
Yes it is late. I get very addicted to my tree. Hope to speak to you soon. You are on my buddies list now on AOL although I tend to use msn/windows messenger. Its been an interesting evening thanks for all your info. Speak to you soon.
Goodnite
Sue

Offline 4mywife

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 23 May 04 00:13 BST (UK) »
 ;goodnight sue .i up graded 2 ,9  on aol and am having problems with freezing etc i might try scanning and saving to file, that sound like i no wot im doing  thats b/sh**[isnt great knowingyour roots] ;D
im looking at bruley,[found] tebbutt, northamton,lewis  from saltry and now now down south ,barton, points ,fell and bayliss from clerkenwell, pearce from london,price,poole, yapp,  ebbw vale

Offline pinkcarnation

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: BRULEY/TEBBUTT
« Reply #21 on: Monday 25 October 04 10:23 BST (UK) »
Thankyou Catherine & Rootschat for helping and providing information. Sorry its taken so long to get back we reverted to talking via emails and didn't return to this site.
Hi to Mark aswell if you still use this site I sent you an email on 25/10/04 to your AOL address it came back as being delayed so not sure if thats the address you are still using. Anyway I will be intouch.
Leave a message here if you have changed your address Mark.

Sue

Offline 4mywife

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 05 December 04 20:41 GMT (UK) »
hi sue thought we had lost you i e/mailed you and that got returned cyber stuff i suppose,could you please send me the right hand side of the tree again as this b****y thing has eaten it .hope you are well and the girls. mark

Offline pinkcarnation

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sunday 05 December 04 21:07 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mark,

Just got your message was about to reply and you went offline nevermind. Wanted to know what pages you were missing from the Bruley Tree as I think I numbered them all from 1 to 7. Hope you and yours are all ok. Bit busy with sorting out things for Christams etc etc. Have been doing a bit of Family Tree stuff and took a trip to London with my Dad a couple of weeks ago to see if any of the old houses that some of the Bruley's lived in were still there but not much luck! All flats now typical! Giving the tree a rest until beginning of the New Year as too much going on you know what its like. Anyway I'll be intouch with everyone before xmas so I'll speak to you soon.
Take Care
Sue ;D

Offline 4mywife

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday 06 December 04 19:21 GMT (UK) »
hi sue,firstly you sent me left,right and centre so i don,t know what page,s are missing  ??? but anything will do thank,s.it,s been very hectic here i,ve had mum,s eye,s dad,s eye,s cateract,s that is and now my wife has problems with her knee and it dos,t stop there, speak to you some time.happy christmas :)

Offline pinkcarnation

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday 06 December 04 19:27 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mark,

Ok no probs! Willsend you all the tree if thats ok to your email address when I get a second. 7 pages I will probably send them one at a time so 7 emails look out for them.

Sorry to hear a ll the family are having health problems. My girls are both sick one off school last week now its the other this week. Oh well thats kids for ya!
Take care
Sue

Offline The Lion

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Sunday 07 December 08 22:08 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mark & Sue

My name is Richard Bruley and would appreciate any information re the Bruley family tree. My father was Edgar and Grandfather Richard Benjamin.
Many thanks for any help you can provide

Richard