Author Topic: BRULEY/TEBBUTT  (Read 12017 times)

Offline pinkcarnation

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re:BRULEY/TEBBUTT
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 22 May 04 21:45 BST (UK) »
Hi Mark,

So your mum must either be Doris or Florence? I have absolutely tons of info on all the Bruleys and I am right back to 1740 with William Bruley & Ann Grainge who would be your 5th Great Grandparents!! I have gone sideways on most of the families too so have Brothers, Sisters, Aunts, Uncles and their families too. Do you have messenger? It would be easier to comunicate on. I am also in contact with one of your cousins Kenneth and 2 other Bruleys and we are all searching the same tree.

Sue

Offline 4mywife

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 22 May 04 21:59 BST (UK) »
 :-[hi sue mums not that side of tree its my father he is the son of florence kate bruley,daugter of r/k
im looking at bruley,[found] tebbutt, northamton,lewis  from saltry and now now down south ,barton, points ,fell and bayliss from clerkenwell, pearce from london,price,poole, yapp,  ebbw vale

Offline 4mywife

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 22 May 04 22:33 BST (UK) »
 :-\hi sue lets see if we are on the same track here my g/mother was florence kate bruley born 27.9.1895 in n/hamton.she married a david arther lewis on13.11.1916 .in st andrews,n/hamton,a reubens charles bruley was her father etc.you lost me with with doris & florence :-[
im looking at bruley,[found] tebbutt, northamton,lewis  from saltry and now now down south ,barton, points ,fell and bayliss from clerkenwell, pearce from london,price,poole, yapp,  ebbw vale

Offline pinkcarnation

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 22 May 04 22:40 BST (UK) »

Arhh I see! Yes I had Florence Kate Bruley married to a Lewis but didnt know his names. So what are your parents names?

Sue

Offline pinkcarnation

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 22 May 04 22:51 BST (UK) »

I think that makes you my third cousin then! Wow ;D

Offline pinkcarnation

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Saturday 22 May 04 22:55 BST (UK) »
Is your Uncle Kenneth Bruley if so I have been talking to him today too! (Via Email). I met him for the first time about a month or so ago.

Offline 4mywife

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Saturday 22 May 04 22:58 BST (UK) »
 ;D stanley alex lewis ,beryl gladys barton, florrie my g/m miss spelt alex i hope we have not gone the wrong way

Offline pinkcarnation

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Saturday 22 May 04 23:12 BST (UK) »
Going to try and send you an attachment of family tree so you can see where we both are in the tree. Will be in next message.
Sue

Offline pinkcarnation

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Saturday 22 May 04 23:28 BST (UK) »
Nope the files are too big so it wont let me send them! Shame :-[