Author Topic: Tustin family - Ossington/worksop areas  (Read 10670 times)

Offline Coreywilson

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Tustin family - Ossington/worksop areas
« Reply #18 on: Friday 21 October 11 03:34 BST (UK) »
I was on ancestry.com and will go back again to them later as I am unfiancial at the moment.
I have got away from searching as we had have our house for sale and the market is so slow, that we have deceided to move on withougt selling.
We have an RV (motorhome) and will be travelling in a month time for about 6 months, so I cannot see me doing too much searching now.
I will keep in touch with you though, so we can touch base again at some stage later.
Kind regards Yvonne

Thanks for the quick response Yvonne. Please email me directly at *  I have been doing this for the past two years and I can not get past Henry Tustin.     His sister Fannie Tustin is buried in the same cemetery, under the name Fannie Betz.   But that's is far as I can go.  When you get a chance send me an email so I can talk to you directly and I can forward photos. 
Sincerely, Corey. 

(*)

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline yjs

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 29 December 11 21:19 GMT (UK) »
I have Joseph TUSTIN Born 1798 Married to Ann MACHON, who had a son Joseph and Ann's parents were William TUSTIN and Mary STOCKS. That is as far back as I go with this thread.
Regards Yvonne

Offline yjs

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 29 December 11 21:21 GMT (UK) »
I have Joseph TUSTIN Born 1798 Married to Ann MACHON, who had a son Joseph and Ann's parents were William TUSTIN and Mary STOCKS. That is as far back as I go with this thread.
Regards Yvonne