Author Topic: Athy Parish Records?  (Read 15279 times)

Offline scooter64

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Athy Parish Records?
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 04 August 11 19:04 BST (UK) »
Please can anyone help me, my father is buried in the New Cemetary, he was called Christopher McQuillan, and he past away in May 2006. He is buried with his wife Kathleen, who passed away in 1999, they lived in Minch's Terrace in Athy, he was know as the SLIGO MAN and he worked for the local council up till a couple of years before he died, my family and I where  in Athy over the weekend, however no one really wanted to talk to us, plus there was an important gaelic football game on, aswell as it being a bank holiday, so we could not really find out much about him, I would love to be able to trace my family history so would be very GREATFULL for any help off anyone,,,,, THANK YOU for taking the time to read this, take care, best regards,PHIL.

Offline Mcquillan 2020

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 16 November 20 02:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi Phil

Reply to your search for Christopher McQuillan

I know your dad and family, please get in touch.

Offline Celtic Damsel

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 20 May 21 14:11 BST (UK) »
No, I spent a fortune and none of the people were mine :(

I've resigned myself to the fact I need to save up for a trip across the water! :o

:) Hi Sparkle just wondering how you got on here in Athy and Newbridge did you manage to find anything at all?
Tx
O'Brien, Dublin, Kavanagh, Dublin, Owens, Dublin and Wales, Gibbs, London and Kent, Hill, London and Cork, Goldfinch, London and Kent, Connelly, Dublin

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 20 May 21 14:41 BST (UK) »

I've resigned myself to the fact I need to save up for a trip across the water! :o

:) Hi Sparkle just wondering how you got on here in Athy and Newbridge did you manage to find anything at all?
Tx

Hi,
Sparkle has not been on-line here since June 2010 and has chosen not to receive notifications of new replies.

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo

Offline Celtic Damsel

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 20 May 21 14:47 BST (UK) »

Tx

Hi,
Sparkle has not been on-line here since June 2010 and has chosen not to receive notifications of new replies.

Thank you for that in that case I hope he found what he was looking for
O'Brien, Dublin, Kavanagh, Dublin, Owens, Dublin and Wales, Gibbs, London and Kent, Hill, London and Cork, Goldfinch, London and Kent, Connelly, Dublin