Author Topic: John Ernest PARSONS - Keynsham  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Bonnie66

• RootsChat Member
  • Its never too late to find your "roots".
    • View Profile
John Ernest PARSONS - Keynsham
« on: Wednesday 22 October 08 11:10 BST (UK) »
Hi

I am looking for any relatives of Sgt John Ernest Parsons he was in the RAF his service number was 1315937. He died in a crash in a Sunderland Flying Boat in January 1944. His family is the last one for us to find and it is proving very difficult.
What we know: he was born around 1914/15 (if other crew ages are anything to go by) he was the son of Ernest and Ethel Parsons and the husband of Peggy Doreen Mary Parsons of Keynsham.  He is buried in Keynsham Parish Church - have been in contact several times but no answer.

We are holding a 65th Anniversary walk to the site next year in Ireland and we would love to have his family there, any help would be appreciated.  The webiste is www.freewebs.com/dw110

So if any of these names ring any bells or you could give me the name of someone say at the local free newspaper I would be very greatful as it is difficult for me being in New Zealand.

Thanks
Dyan
Kelly, Lloyd, Hutchinson, Baynham, Myerscough, Hodson, Jones ,Paine (Payne Pain) Wareing, Hodgetts - Ireland, Warwickshire (Birminingham), Staffordshire (Stoke on Trent), Lancashire, Herefordshire

Offline Dennis Burke

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: John Ernest PARSONS - Keynsham
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 21 January 24 18:05 GMT (UK) »
John's widow's daughter contacted us and provided photos, shown on the website now.

https://ww2irishaviation.com/dw110.htm