Author Topic: INGRAM family of Preston, Lyneham  (Read 11486 times)

Offline adge654

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: INGRAM family of Preston, Lyneham
« Reply #18 on: Monday 17 November 08 20:43 GMT (UK) »
I apologise to anyone trying to send email to my 'yahoo' address as I am having a lot of trouble with it and yet yahoo has not managed to sort it out, it has only been since recieving emails from 'rootschat', has any one else had any problems ?
Alan
ingram/hulbert/hawkin (wiltshire, gloucestershire,  surrey),
Delicate/craymer/green (wiltshire & london)

Offline nfrancis

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: INGRAM family & HULBERTS
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 17 November 13 09:08 GMT (UK) »
Hello, I'm descended from Hulbert's in Cirencester. I wonder if anyone in this old trail is still active on RootsChat with useful information to exchange? Neil.

Offline adge654

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: INGRAM family of Preston, Lyneham
« Reply #20 on: Monday 18 November 13 19:18 GMT (UK) »
Hi Neil,  I haven't been doing a great deal of family research lately, but have just received notification from Rootschat of your input.
My line from the Hulberts that I know of starts from William Hulbert my G/G/Grandfather, his daughter Ellen/Helen, was my G/Grandmother, she married David Ingram, their son George William Ingram was my Grandfather, his son Walter George Ingram was my father.
I know there were a lot of Hulbert children and I know there were several addresses in Cirencester, I did try to find 18 Sheep street but I believe that it went a long time ago to make way for a car park.
I would be interested to hear about your connection with the Hulberts and if there is any way we can assist each other.   Alan
ingram/hulbert/hawkin (wiltshire, gloucestershire,  surrey),
Delicate/craymer/green (wiltshire & london)