Author Topic: scotlands people  (Read 6781 times)

Offline Jomot

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: scotlands people
« Reply #45 on: Saturday 27 September 14 15:54 BST (UK) »
I had the same problem last week, here is their reply:

Thank you for contacting www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk.

It has come to our attention that some of our user are experiencing issues with receiving password reset emails when using Microsoft email addresses. We have brought this to the attention of Microsoft and expect this issue to be resolved in due course.

In the meantime, do you have an alternative email address we can attach to your existing registration so that you can request a password to be sent to the alternate email address?

Many thanks in advance,

MORGAN: Glamorgan, Durham, Ohio. DAVIS/DAVIES/DAVID: Glamorgan, Ohio.  GIBSON: Leicestershire, Durham, North Yorkshire.  RAIN/RAINE: Cumberland.  TAYLOR: North Yorks. BOURDAS: North Yorks. JEFFREYS: Worcestershire & Northumberland. FORBES: Berwickshire, CHEESMOND: Durham/Northumberland. WINTER: Durham/Northumberland. SNOWBALL: Durham.

Offline marilib

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: scotlands people
« Reply #46 on: Saturday 27 September 14 20:28 BST (UK) »
I don't have an alternative e-mail address, but surely my usual e-mail would suffice.  It's * I have no trouble receiving e-mails from everyone.  I've got so far behind with my F.H.  Thanks for getting this to the attention of scotlandspeople.  I've been through Microsoft Tech about this and they said it was def. a SP. problem.Thanks once again.Marie McIntosh.

*Moderator comment: personal e-mail address removed in accordance with RootsChat general practice.