Author Topic: WILLIAMSON Family, Eccles, Pendleton & Salford  (Read 4663 times)

Offline Mobo

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Family History - the ultimate detective story
    • View Profile
WILLIAMSON Family, Eccles, Pendleton & Salford
« on: Friday 04 February 05 16:38 GMT (UK) »
 :) :) :)

I HAVE A LARGE DATABASE ON THIS FAMILY BUT AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. 

ANYONE INTERESTED, CAN VIEW THE COMPLETE TREE ON MY WEBSITE  (SEE SIGNATURE BELOW)

:) :) :) 
BUCKLEY, Ches. & Lancs, DUNN, Ireland & Lancs. EDGSON, Rutland, Leics & Lancs. LYON, Lancs. McNULTY, Ireland & Lancs. MORRIS, Beds, Hunts & Lancs. SWARBRICK, Lancs. TURNER, Lancs. WILLIAMSON, Lancs.

All Census Data included in this post is Crown Copyright (see: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk)

Offline ajam

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: WILLIAMSON FAMILY, ECCLES, PENDLETON & SALFORD
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 06 September 08 01:02 BST (UK) »
I looked at the website and noticed a reference to Williamsons of Newton Heath. Do you have any more information about William Williamson and his descendants or where I could obtain it from.

Thanks

Offline chinngis

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: WILLIAMSON Family, Eccles, Pendleton & Salford
« Reply #2 on: Friday 04 November 11 20:49 GMT (UK) »
Hi

I am looking for Florence May Williamson born 2 Jun 1893. Her father’s name was Edward and she married a Charles Elloway on 25 Dec 1920 in Lambeth London. My problem is that I do not know where she came from.

I have been going through all the Florence May Williamsons I can find online but without any luck. However, there was one born in Salford at the right time. She appears in the 1901 Census but unfortunately she was a visitor at someone else’s house so I cannot check the father’s name.

I am getting desperate. It’s the wife’s grandma and she cannot believe that I can spend all these hours on the computer and cannot find out where her grandma came from!

Do you have any useful information?

Martin