Author Topic: Surname of" NAMES"  (Read 7658 times)

Offline pab

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Surname of" NAMES"
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 01 June 05 22:16 BST (UK) »
Hello Mary,
Thank you so much for replying to my query re the Names surname.I have been searching for info for five years and have turned up a bit of info from different places but none of it interlinks.Maybe some day it will all come together for all us curious ones.When I get time I will put a condensed  version together for you. I am just back from a short fishing trip to the west of Ireland and am still on a "high" ,but I promise you I will get down to this shortly.I would love to be able to see the book you mentioned but more of that anon. I dont know about your Names ancestors but the boyo I'm after did not leave many paper trails after him.
For now cheerio and best regards.
Peter.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Jackpinesavage

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Surname of" NAMES"
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 30 July 05 22:54 BST (UK) »
dear Peter,
  Cousin Maxine says no more of her books are available, but if you send me your snail-mail address, I'll try to copy the parts that may be of interest and send them.
    Mary Lee

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.