Author Topic: Death Certificates Lookups Please for Gregory Lennon Johnson and Emily Johnson  (Read 8285 times)

Offline Claddagh

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Death Certificate Lookups Please for Gregory Lennon Johnson & Emily Johnson
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 21 February 19 14:29 GMT (UK) »
Hello everyone,

I am trying to find the death certificate for Gregory Lennon Johnson and his sister Emily Johnson.

Name: Gregory Lennon Johnson
Born: May 4, 1895
Birth Place: Toberbeg, Dunlavin, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
Father: James Johnson
Mother: Emily “Emma” Smith/Smyth
Siblings: Robert James, Edward Patrick and Emily Johnson

Name: Emily Johnson
Born: 1899
Birth Place: London, England
Father: James Johnson
Mother: Emily “Emma” Smith/Smyth
Siblings: Robert James, Edward Patrick and Gregory Lennon

I have no other information and have no clue if he died before his mother passed away of tuberculosis in London, England on March 11, 1901.  I was told that he was living with his paternal grandparents Robert Johnson and Catherine Donnelly Johnson in Dunlavin, Co. Wicklow, Ireland in 1901 but I cannot find them or him. 

His sister Emily was a sickly child and went to live with her father’s sister Bridget Johnson Byrne’s family in Banbridge Co. Down, Northern Ireland.  She is buried with Bridget and her husband.  I did not find that Emily was living with Bridget and Steven Byrne in the 1911 Census but she did die in Banbridge Co. Down, Northern Ireland in 1914.

I hope to unravel this Johnson mystery.  Only time will tell.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Take care and keep smiling!

Claddagh
Dunlavin, Co. Wicklow, Ireland:  Johnson, Donnelly, Lenhan/Lennan/Lennon, Heydon/Hayden

Co. Cavan, Ireland: Kiernan
Co. Sligo, Ireland: McGowan

Co. Tyrone, Ireland: Brogan, Curran, McBride, McDade, McDaid, McFadden, McFaiden, Nolan

London, England:  Smith/Smyth
Scotland: McGoun