Author Topic: Death Certificates Lookups Please for Gregory Lennon Johnson and Emily Johnson  (Read 6765 times)

Offline Claddagh

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Death Certificate Lookups Please for Gregory Lennon Johnson & Emily Johnson
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 21 February 19 14:29 GMT (UK) »
Hello everyone,

I am trying to find the death certificate for Gregory Lennon Johnson and his sister Emily Johnson.

Name: Gregory Lennon Johnson
Born: May 4, 1895
Birth Place: Toberbeg, Dunlavin, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
Father: James Johnson
Mother: Emily “Emma” Smith/Smyth
Siblings: Robert James, Edward Patrick and Emily Johnson

Name: Emily Johnson
Born: 1899
Birth Place: London, England
Father: James Johnson
Mother: Emily “Emma” Smith/Smyth
Siblings: Robert James, Edward Patrick and Gregory Lennon

I have no other information and have no clue if he died before his mother passed away of tuberculosis in London, England on March 11, 1901.  I was told that he was living with his paternal grandparents Robert Johnson and Catherine Donnelly Johnson in Dunlavin, Co. Wicklow, Ireland in 1901 but I cannot find them or him. 

His sister Emily was a sickly child and went to live with her father’s sister Bridget Johnson Byrne’s family in Banbridge Co. Down, Northern Ireland.  She is buried with Bridget and her husband.  I did not find that Emily was living with Bridget and Steven Byrne in the 1911 Census but she did die in Banbridge Co. Down, Northern Ireland in 1914.

I hope to unravel this Johnson mystery.  Only time will tell.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Take care and keep smiling!

Claddagh
Dunlavin, Co. Wicklow, Ireland:  Johnson, Donnelly, Lenhan/Lennan, Heyden/Heydon, Hutchinson, Whelan

Co. Cavan, Ireland: Kiernan
Co. Sligo, Ireland: McGowan

Co. Tyrone, Ireland: Brogan, Curran, McBride, McDade, McDaid, McFadden, McFaiden, Nolan

London, England:  Smith/Smyth
Scotland: McGoun

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.