Author Topic: SEEKING FAMILY OF THOMAS OWEN AND MARGARET WILLIAMS FROM GLASGOW  (Read 2755 times)

Offline ScottishLiz

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
SEEKING FAMILY OF THOMAS OWEN AND MARGARET WILLIAMS FROM GLASGOW
« on: Friday 11 February 05 18:37 GMT (UK) »
Can anyone help me trace the descendants of Thomas Owen and Margaret Williams (brother and sister) who emigrated from Glasgow to Boston in 1925 with their parents, Thomas and Christian Williams?
I believe they may have descendants Ian and Alison Williams in Brooklyn, New York (children of Bruce T  born in Springfield, MA who was son of Thomas Owen). If so, their great grandfather was my great uncle and I would dearly love to make contact.
Any hints for tracing them would be MUCH appreciated.

Offline KateHast

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: SEEKING FAMILY OF THOMAS OWEN AND MARGARET WILLIAMS FROM GLASGOW
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 26 March 05 20:18 GMT (UK) »
Thought this might help if you don't have it already:

WILLIAMS - Mary F.

WILLIAMS - Mary F., 90, Johnstown, died Saturday, Feb. 21, 2004, at UPMC Lee Regional Health Systems. Born May 8, 1913, in Roxbury Mission Hill, Mass., and has lived in Johnstown since 1988. Daughter of the late James and Delia (Kelly) Mulvey. Loving wife of the late Thomas O. Williams. Loving mother of the late Bruce T. Williams. Preceded in death by brother, James Leo Mulvey, and sister, Margaret Murphy. Survived by loving relatives; daughter-in-law, Claire Cushing Williams, of Johnstown; grandson, Ian T. Williams; and granddaughter, Alison M. Williams, both of Brooklyn, N.Y.; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was employed by New England Telephone and worked as a telephone operator and matron in Dorchester and Quincy, Mass. She was a member of Pioneer Club. In lieu of flowers, family asks contributions be made to Malawi Children's Village, 20 Pond Park, Hingham, Mass.

There are 2 Alison Williams and 2 Ian Williams living in Brooklyn, NY-

Alison Williams
570 Lefferts Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203-1050
(718) 467-1245

Alison Williams
272 First Ct
Brooklyn, NY 11223-3233
(718) 965-7030

Ian Williams
640 E 31st St
Brooklyn, NY 11210-2638