Author Topic: Christian Stewart, Little Dunkeld, Perth  (Read 52434 times)

Offline jaiya

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Christian Stewart, Little Dunkeld, Perth
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday 08 March 16 22:15 GMT (UK) »
HI Suzzi  Good to make contact with you again, I need to speak with you about more research  please email me please  thanks Denis.    I just found your other msg right now & I tried to reply but this site would not let me.  as it said that I had already replied .......so I came back to this msg I posted to you to modify it ..  Do you still have the same email address that you had before ? if so I will try email you there.  (I  tried to email you a few years back but got no response )
& please just refresh my memory is it Glasgow where you work  because if I cant get to you on your old email I will try email you at work .                           Ooooo  you have had some big changes happening in your life also  ,Congratulations on your soon to come wedding..
I have also some new news for you,  I have been back & forth to Thailand over the last years..& I have a new partner named Sasi she is Thai & we have a 2.5 year old son named Indiana  .  We are still living at my farm property here in Oz  . I will try email you today at your old email address.  & also  In regards to the post by  Bermandoobob   regarding his & your Stewart line   I have been looking at it over the last days  trying to work it out & I think he may be related to you.. I will do some more research  & get back to him on here soon.   Good to hear from you Suzie  lots of love.