Author Topic: Constant A Moeller  (Read 5907 times)

Offline HiNeighbor

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Constant A Moeller
« Reply #27 on: Monday 23 December 19 12:04 GMT (UK) »
Dear Folks, I hope someone gets this note as it has been many years since this thread was active. I had contributed a bit earlier on Mr. Moeller's contributions to the Narragansett Brewing Company. I'm in the middle of a massive research project on the brewery and have recently come across a photo of who I believe to be Mr. Moeller in hiis bar in New Haven. I would love to chat with all of you on this. thank you. Greg Theberge

Offline KimHen

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Constant A Moeller
« Reply #28 on: Sunday 04 June 23 21:07 BST (UK) »
This thread is fascinating. Thank you. I'm a descendent of Constand A. Moeller on my father's side going back three generations. Constand's daughter Emma Moeller (nee) Lines is my great grandmother. My grandmother was Harriet Lines (nee) Stevenson. I may go to Evergreen Cemetery in a few weeks when I am in New York where I can see the family plot.

The photos are wonderful. First time I'm hearing or seeing anything about my grandmother's background. She was always a mystery to me, although I knew she had German roots.

It sounds like I may be distantly related to you both. Please, tell me more! My name is Kim.