Author Topic: ROBERTS in Abergavenny  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Kells

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
ROBERTS in Abergavenny
« on: Wednesday 25 February 09 02:51 GMT (UK) »
I am searching for the family of William and Cecilia Roberts nee Jones. They married in Abergavenny in 1787. I have searched the online parish records for Abergavenny and am sure I have the right family but the dates are a little confusing as the first child I can find was born in 1800 and the last in 1817(meaning Cecilia would have been well into her 50's you would assume!). I feel sure they are the parents of my Mary Roberts born 1814. Her father is named as William and he lived with her family in the 1841 census; and she also named a daughter Cecilia. I can't find any records for William or Cecilia's births/baptisms either.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Kelly.
Adams; Baylis; Bartlett; Bowyer; Brant; Bull; Carrick; Childs; Darby; Diamond; Dowling; Driver; Elford; Elliott; Fallows; Farmer; Gibbons; Ginger; Gregory; Hennessey; Kirtland; Lakin; Langley; MacCarthy; Manwaring; Miller; Morgan; Morris; Payne; Reardon; Robinson; Rose; Ruddell-Todd; Smith; Sullivan; Stephenson; Stevens; Todd; Trend; Webber; Wetton; Wood; Woodings; Wrathall.