Author Topic: Wrington Parish Records  (Read 5548 times)

Offline Adrian Ballard

• RootsChat Extra
  • of Bristol
    • View Profile
Wrington Parish Records
« on: Tuesday 15 February 05 23:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi List
can anybody help trying to track down some BALLARD's Wrington and Cleeve area
16/17th Century bapts has anybody access to any iof these records or could i find them at BRO?
TIA
Researching BALLARD from The Southwest Bristol Monmouth Wales Ireland Herefordshire Worcestershire Staffordshire areas - mostly Medieval

Offline Hackstaple

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Family researcher
    • View Profile
Re: WRINGTON PARISH RECORDS
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 16 February 05 01:13 GMT (UK) »
The answer is found, as are so many of these queries within the pages of Genuki:

http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/SOM/Wrington/index.html

I seem to be a full-time unpaid publicist for Genuki. Every family history reseacher must become familiar with Genuki - you simply cannot work without it. It is a very simple site to use and conatins literally hundreds of thousands of pieces of information. Although  I have recommended it about 100 times on Rootschat this is the 4th enquirer today that I have referred to Genuki having first satisfied myself that the information was easily available there.
 8)
Southern or Southan [Hereford , Monmouthshire & Glos], Jenkins, Meredith and Morgan [Monmouthshire and Glos.], Murrill, Damary, Damry, Ray, Lawrence [all Middx. & London], Nethway from Kenn or Yatton. Also Riley and Lyons in South Africa and Riley from St. Helena.
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Adrian Ballard

• RootsChat Extra
  • of Bristol
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 16 February 05 10:11 GMT (UK) »
Hi Hackstaple,
I Use Genuki very usefull tool,  has i suspected will have to visit SRO
thanks for taking the time to help
Best Wishes
Researching BALLARD from The Southwest Bristol Monmouth Wales Ireland Herefordshire Worcestershire Staffordshire areas - mostly Medieval

Offline Hackstaple

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Family researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 16 February 05 12:09 GMT (UK) »
Adrian - if ever you decide to go the Somerset Records Office please let me know - you may be assist me with a specific query. 8)
Southern or Southan [Hereford , Monmouthshire & Glos], Jenkins, Meredith and Morgan [Monmouthshire and Glos.], Murrill, Damary, Damry, Ray, Lawrence [all Middx. & London], Nethway from Kenn or Yatton. Also Riley and Lyons in South Africa and Riley from St. Helena.
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk