Author Topic: Norton Family  (Read 2595 times)

Offline timmies

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Norton Family
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 23 October 19 01:38 BST (UK) »
The William born 1819 is of Scottish descent not English as I was told before I found hei marriage that say he is of Scottish descent  and his parents are James born 1790 and Rebecca Parke born 1796 I'm now looking for siblings for William and James parents or any other info would be great.
Thanks in advance

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 23 October 19 02:58 BST (UK) »
Hi again.

According to the info found for you on your other thread, a James Norton and Rebecca Parke were married in Scoulton in Norfolk and their children (William and his siblings) were baptized there? Also posted there is a burial for Rebecca and a 2nd marriage for James in Norfolk County and the family shown in the 1841 census in Norfolk. If I remember correctly, the image for the 1941 census indicates all are b. in that County, including William. This appears to be your family given the info you provided there?

Please have a look at the posts on your other thread. 2 topics you appear to have started have been merged and can be found here....

https://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=820414.0

PB
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline timmies

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 25 October 19 01:21 BST (UK) »
Still trying to get the names of william born 1819 siblings and the parents of James Norton born 1790 if you can just point me in the right direction to look I'll try and get the info myself I dont have a problem doing that I just need a link or an idea where to look. Thanks again

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 25 October 19 01:58 BST (UK) »
Please click on this link and read the info found there.....

https://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=820414.0

PB
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada