Author Topic: Arrivals list  (Read 1262 times)

Offline saxonw.

• RootsChat Senior
  • So many honest folk but it's the liars and cheats
    • View Profile
Arrivals list
« on: Saturday 28 March 09 13:38 GMT (UK) »
Is ther a matching list of arrivals  for ships arriving in Cape Town as they have for canada and some of the US ports? The problem with the passenger lists out of the UK is  that quite often the steerage passengers weren't listed and some of the schedules are incomplete.
Warks -Blundell, Stagg,Guest,Jennings<br />Ireland -Guest , Connor, Nowlan/Nolan,Hemming<br />Norfolk-Stagg<br />Cardigan-Jones<br />Glamorgan- David<br />Monmouth  and Glos-Witts, Bowsher<br />Derby Leics and Notts: Roulstone, Morley,Astle, Poxon , Bywater, Sanderson, Barnett, Fletcher<br />Hants- Jennings<br />Cornwall- Trestain, Stirrup,Gyles, Pearce, Cock<br />Devon- Hutchin(g)s , Griffey,Davies<br />Middlesex- Stirrup

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Arrivals list
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 28 March 09 14:10 GMT (UK) »
There are some here - just click on the ship's name:

http://www.sagenealogy.co.za/Ships%20&%20Passengers.htm

I've still not found one of my relatives though  :-\

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline saxonw.

• RootsChat Senior
  • So many honest folk but it's the liars and cheats
    • View Profile
Re: Arrivals list
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 28 March 09 16:01 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for that.I'm looking at the end of the last decade of the 19th C though.
Warks -Blundell, Stagg,Guest,Jennings<br />Ireland -Guest , Connor, Nowlan/Nolan,Hemming<br />Norfolk-Stagg<br />Cardigan-Jones<br />Glamorgan- David<br />Monmouth  and Glos-Witts, Bowsher<br />Derby Leics and Notts: Roulstone, Morley,Astle, Poxon , Bywater, Sanderson, Barnett, Fletcher<br />Hants- Jennings<br />Cornwall- Trestain, Stirrup,Gyles, Pearce, Cock<br />Devon- Hutchin(g)s , Griffey,Davies<br />Middlesex- Stirrup