Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 535 times)

Offline oldcrone

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Thank you!
« on: Saturday 28 March 09 20:32 GMT (UK) »
I've posted loads of battered old photos over the past months, which I 'inherited' after my aunt died last autumn.  I wanted to have some of them tidied up to go into a photo-memorial that I've written about my aunt and her siblings.

I've recently sent out the memorial to family and friends, and had lots of positive feedback about it.  So I just wanted to say a general, and very big, thank you to everyone who has helped restore these photos.

THANK YOU!

Clara x
Shaw/Smith: Ottawa, Canada<br />Davies/Hill: Monmouth/Gloucestershire/Middlesex/Surrey<br />Chatfield: Kent<br />Crone: Kent/Sussex/Surrey/Ireland<br />Lyden: Ireland<br />Pannell, Newland, Proudley (travellers): Sussex/Surrey<br />Dobson, Hollins: Staffs/Cheshire/Warwicks<br />Boys: Sussex/London<br />Payne: Suffolk/London
Hasting(s): Sussex

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 29 March 09 10:54 BST (UK) »
Hi Clara...How nice of you to take the time to give the restorers some feedback :D

Carol ;)
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU