Author Topic: sabistons  (Read 2645 times)

Offline cgart

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
sabistons
« on: Saturday 04 April 09 04:45 BST (UK) »
 trying to locate people who are searching for Sabistons in Orkney Islands, Scotland..to make a connection with our US Sabistons. David Sabiston was in Beaufort, North Carolina in 1775 and married Nancy Piner then...we think he was born in 1736,,,

Also want to talk to Spanish Eyes...who once posted that some of their Sabistons came to NC

Offline Spanish_Eyes

• RootsChat Senior
  • John - James William & Peter Elmer Sabiston
    • View Profile
Re: sabistons
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 04 April 09 18:15 BST (UK) »
Hi cgart

Welcome to rootschat....... 

I have replied to your question on my post and I will also email you to give you my home email address so we can communicate better. I have talked to a few Sabiston descendants in North Carolina over the years and any information I give you on them must be private.

Spanish Eyes
Sabiston - Flett - Flette - Tourangeau - McDonald - Folster - Creelman - Linklater - Sorell - Cox - Kirkness - Harper - Bruce - Inkster - Patten - Fidler - Whyte...<br /><br />Orkey Islands, Scotland - British Columbia, Canada - Alberta, Canada - Saskatchewan, Canada - Manitoba, Canada - Ontario, Canada.

I Live In Aldergrove, BC, Canada (Outskirts Of Vancouver).

Offline cgart

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 04 April 09 20:15 BST (UK) »
By private I suppose you mean not to share it on line or such...let me know exactly what you mean ...I suppose you dont mind me sharing it with Guy..

Cynthia

Offline Spanish_Eyes

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 04 April 09 20:52 BST (UK) »
Yes it can not be put on this site as there are laws of the living......privacy etc. I know a few living relatives that are descendants of the North Carolina Sabiston's which I will try to set you up with.

I will be in touch with you at your personal email address as soon as I get a free moment...... probably some time later today or tomorrow.

Cheers, Spanish Eyes
Sabiston - Flett - Flette - Tourangeau - McDonald - Folster - Creelman - Linklater - Sorell - Cox - Kirkness - Harper - Bruce - Inkster - Patten - Fidler - Whyte...<br /><br />Orkey Islands, Scotland - British Columbia, Canada - Alberta, Canada - Saskatchewan, Canada - Manitoba, Canada - Ontario, Canada.

Offline Spanish_Eyes

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 07 April 09 22:43 BST (UK) »
Hi Cynthia

I posted you on my thread...... good luck putting all the information together with the new rellies you have found.

Anything else I can do just ask......

Spanish Eyes