Author Topic: Achonry Diocese, Cloonacool, Henry/Feeney  (Read 3968 times)

Offline stonewalled

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Achonry Diocese, Cloonacool, Henry/Feeney
« on: Monday 21 February 05 04:23 GMT (UK) »
My grandmother, Anne Mary Henry was born July 25, 1902 and baptized in the Church of Tubbercurry on 27 July 1902.  Her parents were Patrick John Henry, born around 1874 and Bridget Feeney.  There were also 5 other children, 4 older and one younger.   I believe Bridget died sometime after 1903 and before 1910.  There was also a Bridget Henry who was a Sponsor at the Baptism, Patrick's sister?
I mainly would like to know when my great grandmother, Bridget Feeney Henry died and any information about her.  I will be traveling to Ireland soon and would like to visit her grave if possible.  A marriage certificate would be nice too.  I think they were married around 1894 or so.   Thank you in advance for your help.
Diane

Offline ROOTSTHERAPY

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Achonry Diocese, Cloonacool, Henry/Feeney
« Reply #1 on: Monday 21 February 05 05:30 GMT (UK) »
Diane,

My good friend's dad was a Feeney from Riverstown, Sligo - I am going to send your information to a cousin of hers -who may be able to help.  In the meanwhile, if you have a local family history center (LDS) you should be able to order the film there for the Irish marriage and births for the time period you are talking about. 

Will write back soon.

Maureen

Offline cyberlaw

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 28 February 05 22:10 GMT (UK) »
Anyone know why ANchrony diocese's web site
http://www.achonrydiocese.org/
has been down today 2-28-05? It was up and running for some time and I went back today and it has been closed --- will not even come up which means their server, or how ever they manage the web site is not working.

Offline DeirdreMc

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 09 April 05 00:30 BST (UK) »
It's ok now :)