Author Topic: Carr - Derry  (Read 5238 times)

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
Re: Carr - Derry
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 20 August 20 09:33 BST (UK) »

Lorraine,

If you make at least one more post, you will be able to use the PM system to contact Wendl (or vice versa). Have a look at https://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php.

KG
Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo

Offline Lorraine Lowrie

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 21 August 20 10:42 BST (UK) »

Lorraine,

If you make at least one more post, you will be able to use the PM system to contact Wendl (or vice versa). Have a look at https://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php.

KG
     Thank you KG. I am using this on my phone and layout is not good. I also received your message onto my emails but not Wendl's so found it hard to reply. Thsnks and I will have a look at the help link and then be able to reply. Kind of you to send that for me.

Best wishes
Lorraine

Offline Lorraine Lowrie

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 25 August 20 15:56 BST (UK) »
Hi There.  I've finally managed to get on via a laptop and so much easier to user.  That would be great to keep in touch and see if we can get any more information on the Carr / Lowrie side of the family

Hopefully soon we can PM.  I am hoping to make a trip to Derry/Londonderry  as can find no burial place for my Great Auntie Lizzie Lowrie and this may also lead to more information on Great great Aunt Lizzie, our mutual relative

Lorraine  :) :)

Offline Wendl

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Shaking the Irish Family Tree from Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 25 August 20 16:09 BST (UK) »
Hi There.  I've finally managed to get on via a laptop and so much easier to user.  That would be great to keep in touch and see if we can get any more information on the Carr / Lowrie side of the family

Hopefully soon we can PM.  I am hoping to make a trip to Derry/Londonderry  as can find no burial place for my Great Auntie Lizzie Lowrie and this may also lead to more information on Great great Aunt Lizzie, our mutual relative

Lorraine  :) :)

Hi Lorraine...glad to hear from you...have sent you a private message with my email address.

Wendy
Barrie/Barry-Forfar
Broun/Brown-Kirriemuir, Forfar, Angus
Carr-Belfast
Close -Belfast, Antrim and Down, Mageraghall; Ontario, Canada 
Crowe- Belfast
Gardiner/Gardner-Belfast, Scotland
Hennion- USA
Hedley- Belfast
Lawlor-Belfast, Down: Ontario, Canada
McPherson-Esquising, Ontario
McKernan-Australia