Author Topic: Herbert Armishaw Emigrant  (Read 4325 times)

Offline J.J.

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census Crown © www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Herbert Armishaw Emigrant
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 12 May 09 19:44 BST (UK) »
This fellow may have been a rellie as well...John Edward born 1870 Staffs
http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/cef/001042-119.01-e.php?&id_nbr=12396&interval=20
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner" J.J.

Canadian  census  transcribed  data  ©2005 www.AutomatedGenealogy.com

Offline Lucille24

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 04 March 11 21:01 GMT (UK) »
I have a lady here that is looking for  Armishaw family information.  Your email is very interesting.  She is Herbert Armishaw's grand daughter her mother was Kitty Armishaw and her married name was Reynolds.  She does not use the computer so I am writing on her behalf.  She knew Joe, Herbert and Robert.  Women she knew Marian, Ruth, Florence and a Annie that came to Canada once .

Her Name is Doreen Mae Reynolds and married name is Ness.  She had sisters Marie, Margret, and a brother Jack.

Any information that you have would be greatly appreciated,  And any information she has she would gladly share.
Thank you for your interest.

Lucille

Offline J.J.

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 04 March 11 21:28 GMT (UK) »
Lucille..welcome to rootschat!
We'd like you to save that information somewhere, then go in to that last reply and modify ( button shown on the reply) to remove first names of the living, please! Just put an initial for them....
then reply to the posting one more time and you'll be able to send the information to Tiktok by private message
 Just click on the green scroll under the name of the person to whom you wish to send names of the living or answers of a more personal nature, o.k.? 
all the best, J.J.
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner" J.J.

Offline spodel

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 13 March 11 09:18 GMT (UK) »
Hi Lucille

I would like to help out your friend with information.  Herbert Armishaw was my great great grandfather and his daughter Annie (who visited Canada) was my great grandmother.  Joe, Herbert, Robert, Ruth and Florence were some of Annie's brothers and sisters.

If you want to personal message me I can sort out giving you access to view my tree on ancestry.co.uk where there is information on the Armishaws.  Happy to help out your friend as much as I can and I'd be grateful for any information she may have too.

Regards,
Jodie

Offline J.J.

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 13 March 11 16:10 GMT (UK) »
Jodie, welcome to rootschat! In order to have Lucille personal message you ...you have to make one more posting... Just reply to this and you are away!

Just reread through again, and...Oh, dear, I thought Lucille was the poster of the thread...Lucille needs to make one more post as well, but she hasn't replied since her first visit on here...J.J.

Offline spodel

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Sunday 13 March 11 18:32 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for the advice JJ!

Offline Lucille24

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Monday 21 March 11 21:19 GMT (UK) »
I have a lady here that is looking for  Armishaw family information.  Your email is very interesting.  She is Herbert Armishaw's grand daughter her mother was Kitty Armishaw and her married name was Reynolds.  She does not use the computer so I am writing on her behalf.  She knew Joe, Herbert and Robert.  Women she knew Marian, Ruth, Florence and a Annie that came to Canada once .

Her Name is D M Reynolds and married name is Ness.  She had sisters Marie, Margret, and a brother Jack.

Any information that you have would be greatly appreciated,  And any information she has she would gladly share.
Thank you for your interest.

Lucille

Offline Lucille24

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday 30 March 11 21:42 BST (UK) »
I would like any information that anyone could give me on Herbert Armishaw and family charts.

Thanks Lucille

Offline spodel

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday 30 March 11 22:06 BST (UK) »
Lucille - as previously mentioned, if you can personal message me and send me your email address I can invite you to view my tree and all the Armishaw information within it.

Regards, Jodie