Author Topic: ca,pt robert reece,merchant seaman  (Read 23844 times)

Offline Barnabydoggy

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: ca,pt robert reece,merchant seaman
« Reply #54 on: Saturday 13 February 21 18:49 GMT (UK) »
Hello GGG of William Scott Reece,

Thanks for connecting.  I'd love to share more information with you.  Since I have a lot of information it might be easiest for me to do this via regular email.  That way I can attach documents.  If you would  respond to this message to let me know your continued interest I will research how to send you my personal email through personal messaging since it is not recommended that personal contact information be shared on this site.   I can also put you in touch with another cousin who is an excellent researcher and also a descendent of David Reece and Elizabeth Scott.

Barnabydoggy

Offline dixiewix

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: ca,pt robert reece,merchant seaman
« Reply #55 on: Saturday 20 February 21 19:09 GMT (UK) »
Great to hear from you. My Uncle (Geoff) has been working with me on the Reece family tree as his mother (my grandmother) is a Reece. He has a lot of detailed information which he would be happy to share with you. He unfortunately does not have a computer so I have to contact him by phone or address - (*)
Sue

(*) Moderator Comment: address and telephone number removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.