Author Topic: John Kelly  (Read 1282 times)

Offline sharonc

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
John Kelly
« on: Thursday 04 June 09 13:00 BST (UK) »
I am loking for information regarding John Kelly, born around 1837 in what most English censuses say is Tyrone. Unfortunately, I have no info where abouts in Tyrone or who his parents were. I am looking into my Dad's side of the tree and would dearly love to get the info needed, as he is very ill. John married Margaret A Green around 1860, I think, who was from Roscommon area. Again this is not concrete, as I have no proof of marriage date or where they married. They lived in Scotland for a time with his grandmother Ann Kelly, born around 1781 in Fermanagh, before travelling south to Bulwell, Nottingham where John died in 1897. I would dearly love information on his parents and any of his family. I have hit a big brick wall with this one.
Chesterton- Earl Shilton/Thurlaston; Cliff- Castle Donnington/ Notts; Craven- Castle Donnington; Kinnersley- Staffordshire/Hereford; Ford- Nottinghamshire; Kelly- Tyrone/Nottinghamshire; Hacker- Sussex/Wiltshire/Notts; Moore- Wolvey; Garratt- Leics; Grewcock- Leics; Bailey- Plymouth.