Author Topic: Jones married Jones in Merionethshire??  (Read 4546 times)

Offline castana1985

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: Jones married Jones in Merionethshire??
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 13 June 09 11:15 BST (UK) »
Many thanks for that, Gadget. I have just looked back at my original post and found some very valuable new information.

I don't think it helped that I lost all the information on my hard disk drive, so have had trouble finding things.

Thanks for being patient.

Seymour: Swain: Nolan: Hague: Minshull: Evans: Jones: Roberts: Bailey: Oldham: Thorpe: Ashton: Short: Ollier: Edwards: Sharples: Fish: Johnson: Leech: Woodlington: Hatcher: Richardson: Young: Hadfield: Sidall: Stafford: Wild: Manchip: Hopkins: Holt: Howarth

Offline Rol

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Jones married Jones in Merionethshire??
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 13 June 09 16:01 BST (UK) »

Greetings Gadget!

Yes -- when I found the other thread I did not doubt that it must have been the earlier discussion you mentioned remembering yesterday.  Glad to hear you had already reminded Paul.  The "ease of reference" point was just to make it simpler for everyone to hop back and forth between the two threads immediately,  and so avoid too much further duplication.

As to
Are you Lloyd by any chance?
-- no,  I can't claim the credit for the posts about Pentre Cwm in the previous discussion (under the site-name Lloyd);  so not one of those cases of metamorphosis . . .   But I am sure we would all welcome the benefit of additional wisdom on the subject from that source!

Rol

(Crown and other relevant copyrights acknowledged, including - but without limitation to - census information from wwwnationalarchives.gov.uk)