Author Topic: Wincot(et)(s) whiteheads johnsons  (Read 955 times)

Offline Noel Wincote

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Wincot(et)(s) whiteheads johnsons
« on: Monday 15 June 09 11:44 BST (UK) »
to pd or Tina McL just joined and found your wincote reference Ann wincote / Whitehead / Johnson, this is one of mine ancestors as well Ann that is but not direct descendant but an ancestor non the less i have her three brothers and one sister going back to Thomas wincot(et) 1614, your Ann is related as is; Ann farther is William his farther is Job and his Thomas and his Job to Job to Job to Richard 1614 the Richard mentioned is the Brother of my connection the first son Job 1744 and six generation on passed him, i have some earlier names of Wyncot dating back to 1266 with 2Gen's and a William Wyncot 1523 2Gen's as well, a Richard of 1670 going on 4Gen's but besides that i have a load of unattached names

Offline Noel Wincote

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Wincot(et)(s) whiteheads johnsons
« Reply #1 on: Monday 15 June 09 11:46 BST (UK) »
sorry error in message sent today swap Thomas for richard on the list of farthers sorry

Offline charlotteCH

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Genealogy's worth chatting about.
    • View Profile
Re: Wincot(et)(s) whiteheads johnsons
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 17 June 09 08:19 BST (UK) »
Hi Noel and welcome to rootschat.

After you have posted a few more posts you'll be able to PM both pd and TinaMcL ... Pm is personal message which means it gets sent diract to the persons pc and not to a message board such as we are now using.

So if you haven't had a reply from either person i suggest joining in RC, thus posting more messages which will enable to you use the PM system.

Hope this makes sense ;D

charlotte