Author Topic: Glyn Ceiriog 1911???  (Read 2007 times)

Offline AlexNoodle

• RootsChat Senior
  • The Large Family circa 1906
    • View Profile
Glyn Ceiriog 1911???
« on: Wednesday 17 June 09 20:05 BST (UK) »
Hi Everyone

I was wondering if anyone has been successful in locating any of their ancestors in Llansanffraid Glyn Ceiriog in the 1911 census?  ???

It comes under Merionethshire, Corwen, Llangollen in 1911 according to the National Archives, but try as I might I cannot find any of my family there, let alone other people who I know lived there all their lives!

I contacted Findmypast about it to enquire whether they could check if there was any problems, but they said they were unable to perform checks like that and that I should contact the National Archives so they can check their mirror version of the site. I will be doing this later on but I wanted to check if anyone has found their relatives in the area on it and if so how?!!

I am also posting this query on the Denbighshire board as Glyn Ceiriog swapped counties frequently!

Look forward to hearing from anyone!

MrsT

Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br />Marshall: Leeds/Silkstone/Ashton/Hyde. Griffiths: Llanrhaeder ym Mochnant/Glyn Ceiriog/Ashton. Pilley: Chelmsford/Maldon. Hallas: Ashton/Stalybridge. Large: Tarvin/Manchester/Mossley. McDonald: Ireland/Whitfield/Mossley.

Offline AlexNoodle

• RootsChat Senior
  • The Large Family circa 1906
    • View Profile
Re: Glyn Ceiriog 1911???
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 20 June 09 11:06 BST (UK) »
Please see the response on the Denbighshire board

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=387701.msg2598111
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br />Marshall: Leeds/Silkstone/Ashton/Hyde. Griffiths: Llanrhaeder ym Mochnant/Glyn Ceiriog/Ashton. Pilley: Chelmsford/Maldon. Hallas: Ashton/Stalybridge. Large: Tarvin/Manchester/Mossley. McDonald: Ireland/Whitfield/Mossley.