Author Topic: HENDY Family of Kamarooka  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Lazarus

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
HENDY Family of Kamarooka
« on: Tuesday 23 June 09 12:20 BST (UK) »
Hoping to find descendants of Thomas and Margaret Hendy from Co Wicklow who came to Australia 1855 on "Constance" and lived Kamarooka,Huntly,Raywood in Victoria.Kerang and Bendigo are other possible locations.
Children named in a poem were Aggy(Laura Agnes),Tommy(Thomas Alfred),Georgy (Georgina),Florry(Florence),Annie (Ann Maria,Alicia,Madeline and Roberta (Frances Roberta).
Families potentially related by marriage include Brien,McKenzie,Hayes and Charters.
Wyatt and Wood of Glossop, Derbyshire. Longstaff of Bishop Auckland,Durham. Harry of St Austell and St Kew,Cornwall. Charters of County Antrim.Knight of Warwickshire.Hendy of Ballyedmonduff.

Offline cando

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Hendy Family of Kamarooka
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 23 June 09 12:28 BST (UK) »
Hi again Rex :)

We touched on this topic here
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,350024.0.html

Cheers
Cando
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Lazarus

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Hendy Family of Kamarooka
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 23 June 09 12:39 BST (UK) »
Thank you Cando.We certainly did.
I am really slipping.

I have their marriage from Baltinglass Co Wicklow 1853,his fathers name William.

I saw some data under "Poyser" and "Brien" on Google but couldn't find a contact which might enable me to expand my research.

Thank you for your continued interest.

Rex
Wyatt and Wood of Glossop, Derbyshire. Longstaff of Bishop Auckland,Durham. Harry of St Austell and St Kew,Cornwall. Charters of County Antrim.Knight of Warwickshire.Hendy of Ballyedmonduff.