Author Topic: Census Lookup Please - KERRY - Ontario ??  (Read 5049 times)

Offline Jacquie in Canada

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Canadian, eh!
    • View Profile
Re: Census Lookup Please - KERRY - Ontario ??
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 09 July 09 01:23 BST (UK) »
Perhaps someone else can go to the Quebec Drouin collections and see if you can decipher the entry for Pretoria's marriage.  I would imagine the first entry is her baptism into the Catholic faith June 5, 1930?)  and the next one her marriage.  Her brother Albert E. was a witness.

The record in question can be found under Patricia Kerry and Josephat Amiot 1930 Westmont (st Leon) Catholic.

Debbie

My French ain't great so I can only provide the basics. It looks like Pretoria Kerry, daughter of Alfred Kerry and Annie Eckersley was born 11 Jun 1900 and baptised on 14 Feb 1930. The marriage to Josephat occurred on 15 Feb 1930. Hopefully someone who knows more French can provide a complete translation.

Jacquie
Canada: Patterson, Brown, Haidenger/Heidinger, Meyer, Johnston(e), Gorsuch, Kitchin/Kitchen
United States: Patterson, Smith, Brown, Vance, Bower(s), Newberry, Best, Love, Gorsuch
England (Northumberland): Brown, Whitfield, Henderson
Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Fife, East Lothian): Johnston(e), Bell, Galloway, Campbell, Robertson, Williamson, Thomson, Crawford
Germans from Russia: Haidenger/Heidinger, Meyer, Meach, Lorenz