Author Topic: bedwelty burial thorley  (Read 2904 times)

Offline jaycem

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: bedwelty burial thorley
« Reply #9 on: Friday 21 August 09 18:07 BST (UK) »
hi,
  thanks for reply.my main search at moment is thorley,riley and price. i have john riley back to ireland 1813.thorleys we,ve gone back to 1776 when joseph was born in penfrith.price i am just starting on.i,d like birth certs. of richard and elizabeth as i have a few already. i have wedding cert. of john thorley and mary price 1858, wedding cert joseph thorley and nellie riley 1908.death cert. joseph thorley 1967. i had a email from hereford and the lady reckons she connects the rileys to henry 8th.that looks a long job to check. i am bargoed born and aberbargoed lived for years, so i am familiar with area.
             cheers     jaycem

Offline ariconium

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 21 August 09 19:08 BST (UK) »
As you are Bargoed born and bred, my grandfather owned one of the two butcher's shops in Glan-y-Nant until he died in 1963 when my uncle continued the family business.

I have a lot of information on the Thorley surname and some dates of birth for the Riley connection as I have visited the Hereford Records office.

How can we exchange information and certificates?  I can give you a mobile phone number that you can ring and I'll ring you back.

I look forward to your reply and a way forward to exchange our information.
Bevan - Rhymney Valley
Boulton - Radnorshire, Rhymney Valley, Queensland and Pennyslvannia
Panes and Thorley - Rhymney Valley
Hall - South Herefordshire
Jelfs - Worcestershire and Ontario, Canada
Robbins - Monmouthshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and USA
Thomas - Cae Cotton, Llanelli
Drew - Aberdare
Phillips - Pembrokeshire & Aberdare
Gough - Aberdare
Whitbread - Aberdare

Offline jaycem

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 22 August 09 10:17 BST (UK) »
my email is XXXXXXXX

.we could scan and send as attachments.i have lived in bristol since 1961 but still have relatives in bargoed.billy bevan had a shop in aberbargoed then kept the old mill pub in bargoed.i have loads of bargoed and aber pictures.my mobile is XXXXXXXX

good luck      jaycem

Moderator comment: email and phone number removed to prevent spamming and other abuses.  Please use the Personal Message system to exchange such information - you might need to post again in order to activate the system.  Thanks