Author Topic: MANN- R.I.P , Eileen Rhoda Jones, nee Mann.  (Read 3164 times)

Offline foxjohnstone

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
MANN- R.I.P , Eileen Rhoda Jones, nee Mann.
« on: Sunday 02 August 09 10:40 BST (UK) »
I do not have the addresses of  any of my Nanna's " Mann' family, so please accept my appologies. B

Eileen Rhoda Jones, nee Mann, born 19th January 1919 in Gravesend, Kent, daughter of Ernest Walter Mann and Rhoda Bertha nee Twitchett. Sadly, but with dignity & grace and surrounded by her family, was reunited with her loved ones in Heaven, on Friday 31st of July 2009 at 4.35pm, at The Hungerford Care Home, Hungerford, Berkshire. The funeral will take place on Friday 7th August at St Mary's Church, Kintbury, berkshire.

If any of Nanna's family wish to contact me, or would like photo's of the family and the family tree, or indeed wish to pay their last respect, please do not hessitate in contacting me.

God Bless, Gem
Researching the family of Matthew fox JOHNSTONE born Ireland 1832 , Served  in India from 1855 with the Royal Artillery.
 Matthew's 8 children and their families married into the following families in India;- ( Of Irish blood= Wheeler, Kenyon, Baker, Raynor, Fitzgerald-Uniacke, Fox), of Scotch blood = Gilmour, Balfour, Taylor, . Of un-known/British blood;- Rose, Matthews, Rae, Hicks-Beach, Jones,Swetenham, D'Aguilar, Boutflower, Gwyther.

Offline LizzieW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • I'm nearer to finding out who you are thanks DNA
    • View Profile
Re: R.I.P , Eileen Rhoda Mann.
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 02 August 09 10:49 BST (UK) »
Gem

Sorry to hear about your Nan.  Please accept my condolences.

Lizzie

Offline foxjohnstone

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: R.I.P , Eileen Rhoda Jones, nee Mann.
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 02 August 09 22:41 BST (UK) »
Thank you Lizzie.

I have a bit of a task ahead of me,as nanna's last request was to re-unite the family . I was in contact with Josephine Mann from Wolverhampton in 2005, but unfortunately have lost her address  and married name.

God bless

Gem x
Researching the family of Matthew fox JOHNSTONE born Ireland 1832 , Served  in India from 1855 with the Royal Artillery.
 Matthew's 8 children and their families married into the following families in India;- ( Of Irish blood= Wheeler, Kenyon, Baker, Raynor, Fitzgerald-Uniacke, Fox), of Scotch blood = Gilmour, Balfour, Taylor, . Of un-known/British blood;- Rose, Matthews, Rae, Hicks-Beach, Jones,Swetenham, D'Aguilar, Boutflower, Gwyther.