Author Topic: Richard Cardiff  (Read 30446 times)

Offline adey

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Cardiff
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday 11 July 12 21:25 BST (UK) »
Hi
Catherine is my great great grandmother born 1843 Ireland and died 1908. Her brother was James born 1845 died 1916.
My great great great grandfather Denis Rossiter born 1819 and his wife Bridget Stafford born 1823, still researching but have a private tree on ancestry.co.uk.
regards
Angela
Cardiff, Maloney, Adey, Jenkins, Connolly, Donovan

Offline rcuser

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • "The truth is out there",Special Agent Fox Mulder
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday 11 July 12 22:05 BST (UK) »
Hi Adey/Angela,
Thanks for that. If I turn up anything useful I'll let you know.
Best wishes, rcuser
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Researching Rossiter, Finn, Wright, Vaughan, Bloor, Acton, Clay, Moorhouse, Foxall, Hart, Knott and many other families

Offline adey

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Thursday 12 July 12 18:06 BST (UK) »
Many thanks, look forward to it!
Angela
Cardiff, Maloney, Adey, Jenkins, Connolly, Donovan

Offline 777777

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Thursday 12 February 15 23:35 GMT (UK) »
Hi there,

I know this thread is a bit old but am hoping some of you are still about. My great-great-great-great-grandmother was named Mary Cardiff and was married to John Lowe White of Tacumshane (County Surveyor for Wexford and Wicklow). John Lowe White died 2 Jn 1893 in Ballycushlane, Lady's Island. His parents were John Lowe White and Dorothea Boxwell. I have a good bit of info on the White/Boxwell side of things but can't seem to find anything else on Mary Cardiff. No idea of DOB, would have been probably somewhere between 1800 and 1825 based on ages of her children. I know she died before her husband (so before 1893).

If any of this ties in with any of your Cardiffs I'd love to hear from you!

Offline Angela Adey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday 11 May 16 19:07 BST (UK) »
Hi there,

I know this thread is a bit old but am hoping some of you are still about. My great-great-great-great-grandmother was named Mary Cardiff and was married to John Lowe White of Tacumshane (County Surveyor for Wexford and Wicklow). John Lowe White died 2 Jn 1893 in Ballycushlane, Lady's Island. His parents were John Lowe White and Dorothea Boxwell. I have a good bit of info on the White/Boxwell side of things but can't seem to find anything else on Mary Cardiff. No idea of DOB, would have been probably somewhere between 1800 and 1825 based on ages of her children. I know she died before her husband (so before 1893).

If any of this ties in with any of your Cardiffs I'd love to hear from you!
Hi sorry for being away for so long! I have not found a Mary Cardiff yet however my Cardiffs are from Tacumshane and Our Lady's Island so there is a huge possibility they are from the same family - I will do some more research - Angela Adey (Adey)