Author Topic: Bebbington Family of Middlewich  (Read 1762 times)

Offline tanyal

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Bebbington Family of Middlewich
« on: Tuesday 18 August 09 15:36 BST (UK) »
I have recently discovered (through a settlement examination of his son) that my ancestor Daniel Bebbington, who was married in 1704 in Droitwich, Worcestershire and spent the rest of his life there, originated in the parish of Middlewich, Cheshire.

So, if anyone has a Daniel Bebbington in their family, born around 1684 (at a guess) in Middlewich or the Middlewich area who "disappears", I'd be very happy to hear from you. :)
Berkshire: Hale
Cheshire: Bevington
Gloucestershire: Hale
London: Randall, Perry
Warwickshire: Tickle
Worcestershire: Allen, Baylis, Bebbington, Bevington, Bolton, Brook, Dudley, Hale, Perks, Tickle, Williams, Perks

Offline archives 1

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bebbington Family of Middlewich
« Reply #1 on: Monday 06 September 10 13:11 BST (UK) »
Interesting. I haven't got that far back with the Bebbingtons.  So far they seem to originate in the Bunbury/Brindley area of Cheshire.  I have found that one of Grandad Bebbington's brothers emigrated to Canada

I have just received this reply off a niece who has done research into the Bebbington family.

This might help,or, make your quest even more confusing?  :)

Offline bebbzy

• RootsChat Extra
  • Tracing family history, roots + links.
    • View Profile
Re: Bebbington Family of Middlewich
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 27 January 11 01:38 GMT (UK) »
I havent managed to get as far back as that, your doing quite well to know that much info, well done! I have got as far back as about 1750 and stays between stockport, chester & liverpool i think. Im going to pull my notebooks out tomorrow and refresh myself of my findings so far. Good luck with your continued searching :)
BEBBINGTON / KEMP / PLANT / Wood / Singleton / DONELLEY / hopley / Hughes / randles / williamson /
Edgeley, Stockport / Cheshire / Chester / The Wirral / Liverpool / Timperley /
Adswood / Lancashire / Cheshire 3rd Battalion / Tarporley / Didsbury /