Author Topic: Henry FOLEY (& family)1901  (Read 351 times)

Offline Karenshaw727

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Henry FOLEY (& family)1901
« on: Wednesday 02 March 05 19:00 GMT (UK) »
Hi all,
I'm trying to find my grandmother's father (and his parents) in 1901 when they would have been living in or around the Shoreditch area. My g. grandfather's name was Henry FOLEY (b. 5/10/1892, E. London) and his parents were Charles FOLEY and Mary FOLEY nee SCOTT. Have tried searching for his parents in census rtns before his birth but as I'm unsure when they were married its a bit difficult (not to mention the fact that FOLEY is quite a common surname). Any help would be SO appreciated (I've got so much info on my Grandfather's side of the family but struggle with my Granny's side- it would be nice to be able to track them down for her!)
Many thanks,
Karen :)

Offline bekahsgran

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Henry FOLEY (& family)1901
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 02 March 05 19:25 GMT (UK) »
Hi Karen
Could this be them in 1901? I know the son is called HARRY, but that was a very common usage for HENRY.
RG13 Piece 332 Folio 142 Page 30
?Longnor? Road Mile End Old Town, London
FOLEY
Charles Head Marr 37 Builders Labourer b St Lukes London
Mary Wife Marr 41 b Bethnal Green, London
Mary Daur 17 b Bethnal Green, London
HARRY Son 8 b Bethnal Green, London
Kate Daur 6 b Bethnal Green, London
Charley Son 2 b Mile End, London

Anne
<br /><br />Websdale, Jillings, Lovett, Savage, Egmore, Seymour, Graves, Hustler, Stannard<br />in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire<br />Condrit, Condrat, Condrut, Tyler, Hunter and Evans in NSW Australia

http://www.tilneyallsaintsonline.org.uk
Local History for TILNEY ALL SAINTS, Norfolk<br /><br />Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk