Author Topic: Stephen PINNOCK - Melksham  (Read 1543 times)

Offline chrisdix

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Stephen PINNOCK - Melksham
« on: Saturday 05 September 09 19:15 BST (UK) »
Can anyone provide any more information in Regard to Stephen Pinnock who Married Sarah Angell 10Jul 1791 in Melksham. Were they both from Melksham? If so do the records go back far enough to find births and therefore Parents of both or either. I know they had a son called Stephen pinnock born in 1792 in Melksham who also married a Sarah but i have no surname for her either. According to the Census returns she came from Little Hinton Wiltshire and they Married in Thatcham Berkshire.

Thanks

Chris

Offline davierj

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Gwell Angau na Chywilydd - Mametz Wood 1916
    • View Profile
Re: Stephen PINNOCK - Melksham
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 06 September 09 18:38 BST (UK) »
Hi Chris, the records are held in Wiltshire and Swindon Archives, Chippenham.   The GENUKI website (which I am currently unable to access), Wiltshire, Melksham Parish will give the dates of records held in the Archives.   You can contact the archive centre tel 01249 705500 or e-mail archives[at]wiltshire.gov.uk
Unfortunately I am unable to do lookups for the next 3 months.

Dave
Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk   Research:   Clements, Jenkins, Jones, Williams, Davies, Renfrey in Cardiganshire.   Trow, Jones, Clayton in Montgomeryshire.  Renfrey, Datsun, May, Stephens in Cornwall.   Foster in Liverpoo.l   Milliner, Fry, in Gloucestershire.  Mawby, Popple in Rutland.   Kent, Fry, Robinson, Nott, Griffiths in Somerset.   Willis in Oxfordshire.   Fishlock, Snell, Fry, in Wiltshire