Author Topic: David Lloyd born 1831 Newtown info  (Read 13355 times)

Offline davew7316

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: David Lloyd born 1831 Newtown info
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 15 December 13 14:52 GMT (UK) »
Aussie Jen,

I don't know if you're still active on this ...but anyway...
This David Lloyd is my wife's gr gr grandfather also.  His daughter Annie being the gr gandmother married to Harry Piddington.  I've had the same problem as you and by now you may have solved which Mary Boulter he actually married (there were two born in Leominster in the same year but with different parents).  The David Lloyd I originally found had Benjamin as the father but with the right date of birth for the marriage.  I have an electronic copy of the register (Birmingham Archives) if you want it.  I can't resolve the 1861 Census there are three, one in London (a sailor), one in Wales with widowed mother Mary (ag labourer) and one in Wales with father Robert (farm worker).  The only marriage I am sure of is the Birmingham one but that was after about 6 or 7 kids had already been born.

Dave
Whitehead, Jones, Bennett, Pointon, Emery   - Staffordshire, Jones, Williams - Flintshire/Staffordshire

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
Re: David Lloyd born 1831 Newtown info
« Reply #19 on: Monday 16 December 13 10:29 GMT (UK) »
Hi Dave,

Welcome to RootsChat :)

I am very sorry but Aussie Jen's notifications are not working, it looks like she has changed email address, sadly we have not been able to find a new address :'(

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk