Author Topic: Glynn Williams B 16 jul 1922  (Read 988 times)

Offline Michelle8671

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Glynn Williams B 16 jul 1922
« on: Friday 02 October 09 16:24 BST (UK) »
My grandfather was an orphan from Bradford, recently I obtained his records as a child and found out he had a brother. He wouldn't have known this as he was boarded out to another county before his brother was born and entered the workhouse. I would dearly love to find my grandfathers brothers family. His name was Glynn Williams and he was born in Bradford 16th July 1922 to Annie Williams. That is all I know about him. I have found the death of a lynn Williams with the same birth date in Cheshire in 1985. It is possible  he was boarded out also to this area. If any one has any information I would be most grateful.

Many thanks

Michelle Williams
Cornwall

Offline Pughy

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Glynn Williams B 16 jul 1922
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 03 October 09 10:25 BST (UK) »
HI Michelle
I checked the Birth Index on Ancestry & you appear to be lucky that there is only one Glynn Williams registered as being born in 1922. If that is the case then the death registration that you found for a Glynn Williams with a 1922 birth year could possibly be him. I suggest you send for that Death Certificate, it might give you a lead mention of wife or next of kin,If you are lucky and get information that you are able to find his marriage Cert which hopefully would supply a Father for him.
Hope this Helps
Pughy