Author Topic: Clarke Family  (Read 9584 times)

Offline intervale98

• I am sorry but my emails are not working anymore
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Clarke Family
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 04 July 07 23:39 BST (UK) »
The only other names I have are for my Great-Grandfather and Great-Grandmother,Patrick Clarke and Catherine Clarke(Reilly).
I also know that my Great-Grandmothers fathers name was Lawrence Reilly.
I hope this information is of some help to you.If I can help further please contact me

Offline intervale98

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Clarks of Cavan
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 27 June 09 03:02 BST (UK) »
 My grand-parents and great - grand parents were from Cavan. My grand-parents names were Patrick Clark and Annie Clark(nee King).I believe my Grand-Father had a brother James.Also 3 other brothers and 2-twin sisters.He came to the U.S. and married Annie King.They lived in New York.
 My Great-Grand Parents were we believe Patrick Clark and Ann Clark (Gologly).From what we were able to find out they were married in Cavan Dec.2,1871.My Great-Grand-Fathers name was Peter and my Great-Grandmothers father was Owen Gologly.
  I am still trying to find more information on the family.I hope this can help you or you can share any other information with me.

Offline intervale98

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Clarke Family from County Cavan
« Reply #11 on: Monday 05 October 09 00:27 BST (UK) »
   I am looking for any information on the Clarke family from county Cavan. I know my Grand-Parents were Patrick Clark and Anne King. He was from Kingscourt and she was from Ballyjamesduff.
  From what info I can find I think my Great Grandfather was Patrick Clarke and I think my Great-Grandmother was Anne Gologly.
   If anyone has any other information I would appreciate it.

Offline shanew147

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Dublin, Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: Clarke Family from County Cavan
« Reply #12 on: Monday 05 October 09 08:52 BST (UK) »
not sure if you have looked at the 1911 census yet - it's available on the National Archives website at : http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/

Shane
Remember to check the Resource boards :  Ireland, Dublin, Antrim & Cork (and stickies at the top of other county sub-forums)    
My Surname Interests