Author Topic: Flannelly /Nealis/Kilcullen . Flanly  (Read 2740 times)

Offline andy flannery

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Flannelly /Nealis/Kilcullen . Flanly
« on: Tuesday 13 October 09 22:55 BST (UK) »
Has anybody come across these families .They lived in Ardebrone around 1878. I think John Flannelly who was married to Ellen Killcullen had a brother Michael married to Ellen Nealis. Can anybody confirm if they were related or have any info on the Flannelly (poss Flanly) family Thanks

Offline maryderry

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Flannelly /Nealis/Kilcullen . Flanly
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 27 October 09 16:15 GMT (UK) »
found this,may be related to your family.

Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

regards mary.
doolin?
quigley- hasson. stewart. lynch. doherty gallagher-derry
mclaughlin-  brennan .moville co. donegal
mctaggart
monaghan

Offline andy flannery

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Flannelly /Nealis/Kilcullen . Flanly
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 27 October 09 17:02 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mary thanks for the info tho im not sure if it helps or confuses even more!!
My interest revolves around John Flannelly (Flanly)and Ellen Killcullen ( my ggg grandparents) who i think were married on the 18th feb 1876 in Skreen but im trying to go sideways to try and find ouy more about there family.
The family you found do sound like they could be the same family (poss bros marrying sisters) but i also have a Michael who married a Ellen Nealis who had a son James in1878 in Ardebrone (Skreen) that was witnessed by an anne Kilcullen.
Do you have any ideas how i can sort  this lot out
Many Thanks Andy