Author Topic: wymer went to NZ but where! *COMPLETED*  (Read 50652 times)

Offline ChristineH2

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: wymer went to NZ but where !
« Reply #126 on: Tuesday 27 September 11 12:40 BST (UK) »
:)

Seems to be a connection between these two WYMER families (Rosebank Road in school records / Rosebank, Avondale on the War records). ?

Possibly Enoch is the younger brother of Isaac WYMER ?
It's such an unusal name - not a great many listed on UK records ... and those in NZ appear to descend from Isaac and Enoch ?

you are correct i have alice's daughter here with me tonight, i have photos of enoch, sarah, alice i also have one of enochs parents, robert and caroline, are you related to these people as i am

Offline kiwihalfpint

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Women and Cats will do as they please
    • View Profile
Re: wymer went to NZ but where! *COMPLETED*
« Reply #127 on: Tuesday 27 September 11 20:06 BST (UK) »
Hi Christine

Welcome to Rootschat.  Been a long time since this thread was started and been active.

The Wymer's aren't related to me, I am one of the many volunteers on here who have helped the Original Poster with information.

Cheers
KHP
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline magicnanny

• RootsChat Senior
  • Happy Days
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: Friday 30 September 11 17:17 BST (UK) »
Hi' I started the originally topic on the Wymers ,Please feel free to message me if I can help with any thing .       Magicnanny
Wilkinson.Crowther,Tootell, Manchester ,  McEwan Scotland.  Wymer, Fuller,Hudson,Norfolk  . Cheriton Australia.

Offline kiwihalfpint

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Women and Cats will do as they please
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: Friday 30 September 11 21:23 BST (UK) »
Christine needs one more post on here before she can access the PM system to exchange email addresses or information.

Cheers
KHP
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline ChristineH2

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: Friday 30 September 11 23:47 BST (UK) »
well if there is anything you would like to find out that you havnt already i may be able to help.
i have been going through alot of old photo's with my grandmother so im getting a pretty clear picture of
enochs family, i have just started putting together my family tree as i thought it would be alot easier while my nana is here to help. so where abouts do you fit into the wymer chain?? i couldnt believe it when i put in enochs name on google and found all these forums chatting about nana's family. lol

Thanks
chrissy

Offline magicnanny

• RootsChat Senior
  • Happy Days
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: Saturday 01 October 11 18:38 BST (UK) »
Hi' My Gt Grandfather was brother to Isaac Wymer .                  His name was        Jacob Wymer .
I still live very close by to where they all came from before going to NZ.
Isaac was named on the head stone     (as erracted by Isaac Wymer  NZ son of Robert ) of his father as he must of paid & arranged it .
This is how I know some of the family went there .
     Magicnanny
Wilkinson.Crowther,Tootell, Manchester ,  McEwan Scotland.  Wymer, Fuller,Hudson,Norfolk  . Cheriton Australia.

Offline Rotheray

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: Monday 06 February 12 09:30 GMT (UK) »
marky43  Isaac Wymer and Elizabeth Fransham are my Greatgrandparents whom I have photos of. Their youngest daughter, Clarice Bertha, was my Grandmother who married Arthur Norman Lucas. I would love to share information/photos.

Offline Rotheray

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: Monday 06 February 12 09:33 GMT (UK) »
well if there is anything you would like to find out that you havnt already i may be able to help.
i have been going through alot of old photo's with my grandmother so im getting a pretty clear picture of
enochs family, i have just started putting together my family tree as i thought it would be alot easier while my nana is here to help. so where abouts do you fit into the wymer chain?? i couldnt believe it when i put in enochs name on google and found all these forums chatting about nana's family. lol

Thanks   ChristineH2 Isaac Wymer and Elizabeth Fransham are my Great Grand Parents. Their youngest daughter, Clarice Bertha. was my grandmother. i have photos and data to share.
chrissy

Offline Rotheray

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: Monday 06 February 12 09:37 GMT (UK) »
Hi' My Gt Grandfather was brother to Isaac Wymer .                  His name was        Jacob Wymer .
I still live very close by to where they all came from before going to NZ.
Isaac was named on the head stone     (as erracted by Isaac Wymer  NZ son of Robert ) of his father as he must of paid & arranged it .
This is how I know some of the family went there .
     Magicnanny
     Hello MagicNanny. I am Isaac Wymer's GreatGrand-daughter. I have photo/data/family information to share.