Author Topic: Gumble's  (Read 14261 times)

Offline Chloegumble

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Gumble's
« Reply #18 on: Friday 22 July 16 01:36 BST (UK) »
Hi I'm new here and just found this group I'm a Gumble in south west London Wandsworth there are a few of us down here my grandad is James Gumble his dad was mark Gumble is anyone still active here

Offline bearkat

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 24 July 16 14:41 BST (UK) »
Hello Chloe and welcome to Rootschat.

This is an old thread and many of the posters have made only a few posts.  They should receive an email notification of your post and hopefully be in touch if they are still around.
Middx - VAUS, ROBERTS, EVERSFIELD, INMAN, STAR, HOLBECK, WYATT, BICKFORD, SMITH, REDWOOD
Hants - SMALL, HAMMERTON, GRIST, FRYER, TRODD, DAGWELL, PARKER, WOODFORD, CROUTEAR, BECK, BENDELL, KEEPING, HARDING, BULL
Kent - BAYLY, BORER, MITCHELL, PLANE, VERNON, FARRANCE, CHAPMAN, MEDHURST, LOMAX, WYATT, IDEN
Devon - TOPE, BICKFORD, FOSTER
YKS - QUIRK, McGUIRE, BENN
Nott/Derbs - SLACK
Herts - BARNES
L'pool- PLUMBE
 All UK census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Brenda Brown

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 03 July 19 14:16 BST (UK) »
Hi my uncle Jimmy grieg died a few years ago and his cousin was my grandad Alexander hendry and his cousin brother Frampton boswell and my great great gran was ada boswell grieg and I'd love to try find relatives.  x Brenda
Hi Barney,just joined up to this site and read your post.I am the great-great-great grandson of Urania Lee(queen of gypsies).My name is Andy Greig,and my grandfather(James Greig)was the son of Robert"Henry"Greig and Edith"Ada"Boswell.Hope this helps.

Offline Brenda Brown

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday 03 July 19 14:20 BST (UK) »
Hi I am related to you trisha. Ada was my dad's great aunt and he was at her funeral in lochgilped. His name was Alexander hendry Eadie. Jimmy grieg was my great uncle as was Frampton boswell. I'd love to get in touch find my true roots I only have bits and pieces x Brenda x
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, I see a post here from 2013 so hope you pick this up. My name is Tricia Gray nee Boswell, my mother is Patsy Boswell nee Greig, her mother was Ada Greig nee Boswell born in 1898 and died at 99 years old and her mother and father were Hendry Greig and Ada Boswell. I think we might be related. We all live in Scotland now and my mother is 75 and can tell you anything you need to know about her granny and grandfather. You can get me on (*) if it is of interest to you. We would love to connect with family who knew of that era. Tricia X

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php