Author Topic: Thomas Smith, Ballyjamesduff,Co Cavan about 1920  (Read 1763 times)

Offline lizzyfurn

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Thomas Smith, Ballyjamesduff,Co Cavan about 1920
« on: Sunday 01 November 09 19:17 GMT (UK) »
I am trying to find the parents of the late Thomas Joseph Smith who was born in Balljamesduff, Co. Cavan in March 1944.  I believe his father had the same name and his mother was Margaret Rahall. All I really would like would br their dates of birth and maybe their marraige date. I know he had siblings. This information is as a present for my very small grandaughter, as her grandfather died 8 years ago and there is nothing known about her heritage  :) Thank you to anyone who can point me in the right direction.
Liz

Moderator's Note: Edited to remove details of possible living person in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

MacInness/Macginness/MacGuinness - Belfast 1824
Aitken - Glasgow, Scotland
Robertson - Aberdeen, Scotland
Cruddas - Co.Durham
Collinson - Co Durham
Connor - Liverpol
Falcus - Co Durham
McNair  - Scotland

Offline GAJM

• I have turned off all notifications of new replies
  • RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Smith, Ballyjamesduff,Co Cavan about 1920
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 01 November 09 19:27 GMT (UK) »
As some of these events are very recent cannot really post information about them on this forum as the people may still be alive.

The Irish Civil Registration are indexed on

http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#p=collectionDetails;c=1408347

Ger