Author Topic: The Redworth Family  (Read 5078 times)

Offline Redworth

• I am sorry but my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
The Redworth Family
« on: Tuesday 03 November 09 20:00 GMT (UK) »
Hello all,

I am building the Redworth Family Tree on  ww w.ro mani-anc estors-tre e.com website not working

So I am seeking all my Redworth Family Line's and connection's.  Boswell, Dighton, Scamp, Lee's etc.

If you do not wish to respond on the Message Board, please send me a private message or go direct to the site.

Joseph Redworth married Kate Boswell
Justinier Redworth Daughter
William Redworth Son
Emily Redworth Daughter
Benjin Son
Frances Daughter
Asker Son
Leonard Son
Sarah Daughter

Descendants of William Redworth  also extended family of Boswell / Dighton Families.
Mortlock. Redworth. Tiday. Sutton. Boswell. Dighton. Chapman. Lee. Scamp. Smith. Rutherford. Andrews. McBride. Eaton. Gadney. Buckley. Nelson. Norley. Kirk. Gumble. Loverage. Hewett. Delonette. Barnet.

Offline RomanyRoser

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: The Redworth Family
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 04 November 09 02:13 GMT (UK) »
Hello- Here is my Web Page. It is a free service and you can contact me direct through there- Hope I can help. It is a work in progress- Do you know of any one transported in your family-Roser

Offline Joke

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 02 February 10 16:55 GMT (UK) »
Zachariah Benjamin Redworth ( 2-4-1884----2-4-1937) married to Rebecca Jonson. This is correct.
His parents were Zachariah Joseph Redworth married to Sarah Boswell? needs more proof.
Zachariah Benjamin Redworth jnr (29-6-1916----20-2-1977)  married Sarah May Richards (1-5-1919-
12-1-2008) They had 2 children of which I am the youngest.  My name is Keith John Redworth.
E-mail  (*)
Any help will be welcomed. Do you have more information and maybe I may be able to supply other facts about the family that I belong to as they  become available.  North London Based
Thank you for this surprise
Keith and Jo Redworth   

Offline Joke

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 03 February 10 22:01 GMT (UK) »
Please read message posted by joke. E-mail address supplied and connections of and to the Redworth family.
Keith and Jo Redworth

Offline Redworth

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 09 February 10 22:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi Joke,

Sorry for the delay, I have just returned from a week in the sun.  Your posting is interesting and will PM you as soon as poss.  Give me a couple of day's to get back up to date.

Regards Ray
Mortlock. Redworth. Tiday. Sutton. Boswell. Dighton. Chapman. Lee. Scamp. Smith. Rutherford. Andrews. McBride. Eaton. Gadney. Buckley. Nelson. Norley. Kirk. Gumble. Loverage. Hewett. Delonette. Barnet.

Offline Redworth

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 05 August 10 16:52 BST (UK) »
Hi all

I am pleased to announce that the Redworth Boswell and associated family tree is now available at www. romani-anc estors-tre e.com       this website is not longer working 2013

As this is new to the world wide web it may take a little time before it is available to be seen.

Pookerthegib

Offline hulk360119

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Friday 06 September 13 00:47 BST (UK) »
Hello all,

I am building the Redworth Family Tree.

So I am seeking all my Redworth Family Line's and connection's.  Boswell, Dighton, Scamp, Lee's etc.

If you do not wish to respond on the Message Board, please send me a private message or go direct to the site.

Joseph Redworth married Kate Boswell
Justinier Redworth Daughter
William Redworth Son
Emily Redworth Daughter
Benjin Son
Frances Daughter
Asker Son
Leonard Son
Sarah Daughter

Descendants of William Redworth  also extended family of Boswell / Dighton Families.
kate boswell was the daughter of justinia  dighton  and zachirah boswell  justinia was the daughter of james dighton and eliza lee  kate also had a brothers   call  levi,  john , and a sister called emily  her brother levi  married urania lee