Author Topic: Barker's Raine's Osmotherly  (Read 1376 times)

Offline ~dawn~

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Barker's Raine's Osmotherly
« on: Friday 11 March 05 15:17 GMT (UK) »
Hi :)

Could you very nice people do me some census lookups please :) l think l've managed to get my Raine's back to c1785 could you find William & Dorothy Raine 1841 with Joseph, Jane and William - ages 4, 3 and 2 and or 1851 census with Joseph, Jane William, John, Thomas and Hannah 14, 13, 12, 6, 6, and 1.
William and lsabella Raine 1871 also please. Now, Isabella was a Barker l've no idea how old she was or anything about her bar she married William(above) 12th May 1866. Possibly born Thornton-Le-Beans though l can't find that place anywhere, they married Northallerton by BMD.
Is it also possible to have another Barker 1901 lookup for John William Barker, my great grandad, he would be a child at this time marrying in 1821 Osmotherly l'm sure he was born and bred there also.

Enough for now l think, sorry l can't supply much more info.

TIA :D

~dawn~
WARNES - Norfolk and Wales SCARTH - Hinderwell, Egton North Yorkshire  CALVER - Norfolk and Cleveland

Offline Ticker

• User is no longer receiving email notifications.
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Follow me on twitter @ShaunTymon.
    • View Profile
Re: Barker's Raine's Osmotherly
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 15 October 05 01:56 BST (UK) »
Hi Dawn

Sorry we haven't been able to help you so far on this one. 

Have you made any progress,  or do you have any further details that could help someone to find what you are looking for?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes 

Ticker
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk